transfer Procedures

  • If any student wishes to change the institution after the completion of the admission process, he will not get any refund of the money paid for the admission. In this case the guardian of the students will receive TC by paying the monthly fee of the current month.
  • Must apply in the prescribed form.
  • If a student is expelled for violating the discipline of the institution, the rules will be equally applicable to him.
  • The institution will not be held responsible if any student leaves the campus without the knowledge of the authorities.
  • No student registered for the Baird Exam can change institutions.